IS THIS YOU? WE’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!
Do you love reading blog posts and get excited about the possibility of changing people’s lives and finding solutions for them? Do you completely relate to being in our target audience? Exhausted, overworked and trying to balance so much stuff that budgeting and money always seem to come in last on your priority list?
Are you organized and love systems and workbooks? Are you detail oriented and a little bit of a grammar/spelling enthusiast?
Do you love taking responsibility for something and being in charge? Are you the person that gets things done while everyone else thinks about getting things done?
If so, then this might be for you!
We’re currently looking for a Virtual Part Time Content Coordinator (10 hours a week) to take responsibility for our content and editorial calendar.
This position has the possibility of being changed to a full time role in 4-6 months based on performance if you’re interested in a full time position.
This is a virtual position, so you will need to work from home on your own equipment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- An affinity for great blog posts and content and the ability to spot it. A deep understanding of our target audience and a passion to serving them.
- Familiar with WordPress, email marketing and email systems (experience with Convertkit is a bonus).
- A drive to do amazing work and take responsibility for your area of control even with a lot of independence.
- A computer with microphone and video capabilities, printer, and scanner (a smartphone app like cam scanner can be substituted for the scanner).
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You’ll be held responsible for editing for spelling and grammar, formatting emails and scheduling them with accuracy to be sent out to our email lists.
- You’ll create a new strategy for determining the best times to send emails and improve our open rate with better headlines.
- You’ll be ultimately responsible for making sure that all content from us goes out error free and on time- that includes both emails and posts.
- You’ll work closely with other team members of different departments to ensure that your editorial and email calendar includes all of the various objectives and promotions from each department.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that every piece of content we put out are on brand, quality, and adhere to our messaging.
- You’ll need to attend weekly meetings to report on goals and progress, and to coordinate with other team member’s goals.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS PAST EXPERIENCE IN…
- Fast paced environments and can adapt as needed.
- Managing editorial calendars, either on your own blog or someone else’s.
- Taking responsibility and control of a project and working independently.
- Can analyze results and make changes based on results.
YOU’LL KNOW THIS ISN’T THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU IF…
- You have your own blog or business and plan to manage this job on the side with the primary focus on your business or blog.
- Don’t have the time or energy to focus for at least 10 hours a week and attend at least two meetings a week.
- You aren’t willing to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement.
- You don’t think that blog content can be life changing or you don’t relate to our target audience (super overwhelmed women who struggle with money because of a lack of time and organization).
- You can’t get results working independently.
THIS IS TOTALLY THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Are tech savvy.
- Can adapt quickly and easily.
- Take ownership of your work.
- Do not need to have your hand held.
- Can handle direct feedback without being upset.
- Are willing to give direct feedback, but can throw themselves into making the goals a success, even if it wasn’t the goal they would have chosen.
- Can stay focused in a fast-paced moving environment with TONS of distractions.
- Have fantastic attention to detail and follow through.
- Have grammar and spelling skills (or have an efficient way to overcome a lack of those skills).
- Are the driver of productivity. Give you a notepad and some direction and you get things done.
- Can get along with most people, despite differences in opinion.
WHY THIS JOB COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE…
- This is a virtual position which means that you’ll have the freedom and flexibility of working at home (or wherever).
- You get the mobility and opportunities of joining a quickly growing, fast paced company.
- You’ll get paid to work in areas of your passion and strengths.
- You’ll have the ability impact the lives of our readers every day by bringing them solutions to solve their problems and change their lives.
- You’ll have a foundational role in the success of our company as content is at the core of everything we do.
It’s a pretty awesome job. 🙂 And could easily lead to something bigger under the right set of circumstances.